This week on The Happy Page: If you’ve ever wondered why your hair only seems to get so long—mine stops growing at just long enough to hit the seat of my chair—or why it grows at a certain rate, this week’s short video is for you.
If you enjoy listening to Simon, he has 10 (maybe more) infotainment-type YouTube channels and a podcast.
- Business Blaze, fun business facts from history and the present (Simon is quite a bit sillier on Business Blaze than he is on the other channels, and videos tend to be on the long side)
- Biographics, biographic profiles of the men and women who helped write the pages of human history
- The Brain Food Show, a podcast similar to Today I Found Out
- Geographics, discovering the world one place at a time
- Highlight History
- Megaprojects, humanity’s greatest achievements
- Today I Found Out, brain food for hungry minds (short takes on odd or interesting facts)
- TopTenz, one of the better countdown factoid shows
- VisualPolitik EN, politics, economics and things that are happening all around the world